The term ‘Priory Consultants Limited’ or ‘Priory Consultants’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Alderbrook Drive, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England CV11 6PL. Our company registration number is 02391225 England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘registered user’ refers to you as an individual or representative of a company who has completed our registration process and subsequently has access to additional features when you log in to the site using your recognised email address and the password that you defined.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Any pricing or costs associated with products and services stated on this web site are in English pounds sterling and are exclusive of VAT and delivery costs (where applicable).
- This website is subject to regular updates, and we may change the content at any time.
- We may, if the need arises suspend access to our website or parts of it, or close it indefinitely
- We do not promise that our website will be continuously available or that your use use of it will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We cannot guarantee that our website and server will be free from attack (e.g. from viruses) and you should use your own appropriate virus checking software and must in particular ensure that any files that you download are safe for your use.